Dear Mrs. Alice:

I will be glad to help you in your divorce settlement with your ex-husband.

You tell me on my website that you are currently in United States, and that you have Court Agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) that your ex-husband is not paying you.

As far as I am understanding you are, hereby seeking my firm to assistance in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed already to pay you the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like mine is needed to help me collect payment from your ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

It will be a great help if you can contact me by telephone or arrange a video conference with me at my law office website. I offer you to arrange this video conference at your most convenient timetable. You just have to schedule it on my website and make a reservation. Please take into consideration the time difference between our countries.

I would be very glad to help you.


Ana León
Attorney at Law & Mediator

Share This
¡Hola! ¿Puedo ayudarte?